Friday, March 7, 2008

A couple of words about Linux

If you are tired of your Windows crashing, stalling, consuming resources, being infected by spy-ware, viruses. Or if you are a person that has a low budget and doesn't have the money to buy, say MS Office or even a new Windows operating system, then you can try to use a much better alternative: Linux.
I'm not going to state all of the advantages and disadvantages of this os (operating system), you can find them by googleing "Linux advantages" and "Linux disadvantages".
You don't need to be a geek to learn it, all you need is a bit of patience and the will to ask, because there are a lot of people that will be happy to help and assist you (including me).
It's really worth it, I have been working on Linux for over a year now and I can proudly say that there is no need for me to go back to Windows.

No comments: