Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Internet money making

Today I made 22$ from rentacoder.com
I have worked on two projects, on one I needed to translate some articles, and on another, I needed to post some blog comments.
The problem is that I didn't complete the second project, the buyer did however payed me for the little work that I have done. I feel very ashamed for disappointing him and from now on, I'll be more careful on bidding.
I'm also registered at bux.to, although some say It might be a scam. I haven't received my money yet so it's hard to say anything about that PTC (Payed To Click) site.

On a side note about bux.to, in case you want to try it out here's the link: http://bux.to/?r=drohgan if you register via this link you will be referred to me. You can find more details about this and other stuff like payment on site.

Just to let you know, in case bux.to proves to be a scam (meaning I don't get my money), I will definitively post here and at the same time, I'll probably start a "war" spreading the word about buxey :)
I don't get upset easily, but I HATE IT when people lie and not just to me...

3rd April:
Ok, cool I have 22$ on my rentacoder account but there is one tiny problem: I have no way of withdrawing them!!
I made a paypal account but I doesn't accept my credit card, even though it can presumably be used in foreign countries.

18th April:
Update on "Internet money making", I requested a credit card this week and it should arrive in 5-6 days from now. I just hope I will be able to register it at paypal.
I haven't been active on bux.to for quite some time now. I've earned 27.29$ on that site, but I'm going to wait until my payment arrives (I issued the request on March 6th, so it will take another 18 days or so until the 2 month waiting period expires). Even though there are reports of people being paid, I'm more and more suspicious...

No comments: