Monday, August 25, 2008

Me is back

Well all I can say is a "hello world" world to everybody. Summer vacation is almost over so I'm starting to get back in business...
The great thing is that I'm now using KBlogger, an excellent application for writing articles and posting them to blogspot.com. Enough commercials and enough greetings. In order to mark the occasion, I'm going to post the first how-to on this blog. Pretty sweet if you ask me.
Here is How to install Ubuntu on an USB: http://neduard.wikidot.com/howto:usbubuntu
Currently it is in alpha stage, or something similar, however if you are interested in caring your personal system with you everywhere you go and not having to carry a cumbersome laptop, then you should definitely have a look at it.
In it I talk about what you should do if you want to have a working Ubuntu system that is installed on you pen-drive instead of you hard-drive.

No comments: